Bezons, France, Could 18, 2022
The Annual Common Assembly of shareholders of Atos SE was held at this time on the Firm’s headquarters and chaired by Mr. Bertrand Meunier, Chairman of the Board of Administrators.
The Common Assembly authorised all of the resolutions submitted to it and advisable by the Board of Administrators, together with:
- the annual and consolidated monetary statements for the monetary yr ending December 31, 2021, and the allocation of the online revenue for the yr;
- the compensation and advantages paid or granted in respect of the yr 2021 to the previous Chief Government Officer, the Interim Chief Government Officer, the Interim Deputy Chief Government Officer, and the Chairman of the Board of Administrators;
- the remuneration coverage for the Administrators, the Chairman of the Board of Administrators, and the Chief Government Officer for the yr 2022;
- the ratification of the provisional appointment of Rodolphe BELMER as a member of the Board of Administrators;
- the renewal of the phrases of workplace of Rodolphe Belmer, Valérie BERNIS and Vernon SANKEY as Administrators;
- the appointment of René PROGLIO, Astrid STANGE and Elizabeth TINKHAM as new Administrators;
- the appointment of Kat HOPKINS as Director representing worker shareholders; and
- the monetary delegations to the Board of Administrators.
The detailed outcomes of the votes in addition to the replay of the Annual Common Assembly itself shall be accessible on the Atos web site (within the part Traders – Annual Common Assembly: https://atos.web/en/traders/annual-general-meeting,
Evolution of the composition of the Board of Administrators
Following the Annual Common Assembly, the Board of Administrators is now composed of the next 14 members: Bertrand MEUNIER (Chairman of the Board of Administrators), Rodolphe BELMER (Chief Government Officer), Vesela ASPARUHOVA, Vivek BADRINATH[*]Valérie BERNIS*, Kat HOPKINS, Farès LOUIS, Aminata NIANE, Lynn PAINE*, douard PHILIPPE*, René PROGLIO*, Vernon SANKEY, Astrid STANGE* and Elizabeth TINKHAM*.
Thus, in accordance with the variety coverage adopted by the Board of Administrators and the AFEP-MEDEF Code to which the Firm refers, the proportion of unbiased administrators is growing to 64% (excluding worker administrators and administrators representing worker shareholders).
The Board of Administrators, assembly after the Common Assembly, determined, on the advice of the Nomination and Governance Committee, to switch the composition of its committees as follows
- Audit Committee: Vivek BADRINATH (Chairman), René PROGLIO and Vernon SANKEY;
- Remuneration Committee: Valérie BERNIS (Chairman), Vesela ASPARUHOVA and Elizabeth TINKHAM;
- CSR Committee: Valérie BERNIS (Chairman), Farès LOUIS, Vernon SANKEY, and Astrid STANGE.
The composition of the Nomination and Governance Committee stays unchanged:
- Bertrand MEUNIER (Chairman), Lynn PAINE and douard PHILIPPE.
[*] Unbiased administrators.
Atos is a world chief in digital transformation with 111,000 workers and annual income of c. € 11 billion. European primary in cybersecurity, cloud and excessive efficiency computing, the Group offers tailor-made end-to-end options for all industries in 71 international locations. A pioneer in decarbonization providers and merchandise, Atos is dedicated to a safe and decarbonized digital for its purchasers. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included within the CAC 40 ESG and Subsequent 20 Paris Inventory indexes.
The function of Atos is to assist design the way forward for the data house. Its experience and providers assist the event of data, training and analysis in a multicultural strategy and contribute to the event of scientific and technological excellence. The world over, the Group permits its clients and workers, and members of societies at giant to stay, work and develop sustainably, in a protected and safe info house.
Investor Relations: Thomas Guillois – email@example.com – +33 6 21 34 36 62
Media: Annette Rey firstname.lastname@example.org – +33 69 79 84 88